Hi, friend—so glad you stopped by! My name is Caleb, and I’m a Jesus-follower, visionary, and author of two books with Harvest House Publishers. Consider this introduction as a warm smile, big bear hug (of the non-creepy variety, if there is such a thing), and an invitation to join me in the exploration of following Jesus, healing the church, doing relationships, and chasing your calling.
MY TWO BOOKS
Beautiful Pursuit: In Search of a Jesus-First, Love-Filled, Marriage-Bound Relationship (January 2014)
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I grew up in a mid-sized town in the Seattle area and began my career as a journalist. Along the way, I stubbornly chased one girl for eight years (“like a tenacious little bulldog,” my father-in-law says) and finally put a ring on her finger. Brittney is the love of my life!
I believe that you are a beautiful creation of God, that Jesus Christ is the most important person in the history of the universe, and that the Holy Spirit is yearning for you to love God and others like crazy.
WHERE TO CONNECT WITH ME
This website is kind of like my voicemail: I check it now and then, but if you really want to connect on a deeper level, visit one of the social avenues below (or click one of the social buttons).
- I’m very active on Facebook, usually posting an interactive status once a day
- Check out my YouTube channel if you’re into Jesus, writing, and randomness =D
- Gotta admit that I love me some Twitter! #HashTagCraziness #Awesome
- I’m pretty new to Pinterest, but my boards are getting some love
- I resisted for several years, but now I really like LinkedIn
- I don’t love instant coffee, but Instagram is a different story (lol, so lame).
- Always loved the idea of Goodreads, and I find my way there every now and then
- I’m a fan of Google, but I haven’t gotten into google+ much
- Podcasting takes quite a bit of time away from writing, so I haven’t recorded many
- Also, feel free to email me